Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Obsidian (Lux 1) by Jennifer Armentrout

Review: 
Obsidian was about a 17 year old girl Katy who moves to West Virginia with her mother after her father dies of cancer. Now, not only does Katy has to deal with a new town and trying to fit in at her new school, but she also has to deal with the neighbors next door who aren't exactly from this world.
I think Obsidian beats any books I've read so far. Not only did it have romance but a lot of adventure and and suspense. Armentrout did a great job at creating characters, they were all so perfect. And a great story line too! The main character, Katy, was the best female character I've ever read. She was so strong and didn't let Daemon affect her, even though he really did. I love Daemon and Katy's relationship, it was perfect and hilarious. This book leaves me wanting more.
My favorite character was, OF COURSE, Daemon. He was so perfectly made and I had a hard time deciding if I favored him over Path from Hush, Hush. Daemon won.
I would recommend this to anyone that wants to obsess like crazy over a book. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment